Pahalwan Di Hatti, Estd. 1934
Pahalwan’s began as a tiny shop in Old City area of Jammu, the land as famed for its savouries as for its fierce warriors. By 1982, Pahalwan’s had set up shop in Gandhi Nagar area and the city began to stop by and take note of the savouries and sweets. It was the word of mouth that grew the business manifold over the next decade till Pahalwan’s stood as a food outlet that was synonymous with taste, hygiene and innovation.